CDULOURD Index du Forum

CDULOURD
cdulourd.forum-box.com

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Forum de partage & d'optimalisations des Box Android Tv

Air Max 270 White Sale

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CDULOURD Index du Forum -> Optimalisations/Conseils/Partages -> Optimalisations des Box Tv Android
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ding2018

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 07:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Air Max 270 White Sale Répondre en citant

BEIJING Nike Air Max 270 White Sale , Aug. 28 (Xinhua) -- World record holder Liu Hong from China won the women's 20km race walk title for host China's first gold at the world championships here in Beijing on Friday.

Liu, who claimed the gold with a time of 1 hour 27 minutes 45 seconds, finally had her efforts paid off after winning world championships bronze in 2009, silver in 2011 and then another bronze two years ago in Moscow.

The gold also came as a big relief after the host has just collected three silver and one bronze medals in the first six matchdays at the worlds.

Liu's teammate and major rival Lyu Xiuzhi Nike Air Max 270 Sale , who bettered the Asian record in March, won silver at 1:27.45 while Ukraine's Lyudmyla Olyanovska was third at 1:28.13.

With the withdrawal of Russian contingent, the Chinese duo led the race from the very start and left the chasing group far behind after the halfway point. Olyanovska made a late surge, but it never really threatened the Chinese walkers.

"The weather is hot and the competition is tough. But I believe in myself and I think I deserve to win this match after I paid so much Air Max 270 Teal Sale ," said Liu, who trimmed the world record by 26 seconds to 1:24.38 in the Spanish city of La Coruna this June.

"It's my fifth world championships and I finally realized my dream. With the absence of the Russian rivals, I think all I have to do is perform to my normal level.

"The team work is also important. Me and Lyu cooperated very well to make sure that China can win gold and silver together," the 28-year-old veteran added.

BEIJING Air Max 270 Colorways Sale , March 16 (Xinhua) -- An asteroid has been named after Song Jian, a scientist known for his contributions to aerospace engineering, a statement from the Chinese Academy of Engineering (CAE) said Monday.

A ceremony was held Monday to officially announce the naming of Song Jian Asteroid, which was discovered by a Chinese researcher in August 2007 Air Max 270 Blue Sale , according to the statement.

The asteroid, which is orbiting between Mars and Jupiter, was approved by the Small Bodies Naming Committee of the International Astronomical Union (IAU) in October 2014.

Song, born on December 29 Air Max 270 Black Sale , 1931, in Shandong Province, is an academician of both the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and the CAE.

The scientist, also known for his achievements in cybernetics and systems engineering Air Max 270 White Sale , once served as president of the CAE and vice-chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.

Over the course of his career, Song has led several technological initiatives, including the famous 863 high technology program and the Torch Program for commercializing high-tech research results.

Song's efforts have played an important role in promoting China's technological and scientific development, said Xu Kuangdi Air Max 270 Sale , honorary chairman of the presidium of the CAE.

Around 120 asteroids have been named after Chinese luminaries, institutions and places.

By Oliver Trust

BERLIN, Oct. 11 (Xinhua) -- Joachim Loew never won a major title as a football player. The 56-year-old German head coach mainly played in the second division (252 games81 goals) or was a backup at his first division clubs (527). To put it plainly, Loew was anything but a confident player on the pitch.

As a coach, however, things have changed for Loew. He was recently seen in a suit, back-heeling a ball over his head in his fine black shoes. The silky skills put on display showed Loew's development into a confident man who is satisfied with his work as a coach.

After the German national team finished its first three games with a 100 percent record, including a 2-0 win against Northern Ireland this Tuesday evening, Loew has even more of a reason to be satisfied with his start to the 2018 World Cup qualification campaign: it was his 94th victory as the German head coach.

After a difficult post-2014 World Cup period, Loew has managed to get his restructured team back on track. "I'll only be satisfied when we finish the first three games with a victory and a pleasing performance," Loew said.

Julian Draxler (VfL Wolfsburg) and Sami Khedira (Juventus Turin) scored the goals against the Northern Ireland underdogs in Hannover, with the preceding games against Norway and the Czech Republic ending in 3-0 wins.

Loew made adjustments as he and his team seem to find themselves in an emotional ditch with far too many unsatisfying games, two years after having won the 2014 World Cup. The coach changed the team's game, and demanded full concentration at all times. Now the unbreakable self-confidence appears to be back, and even their closest rivals have to admit that the old Teutonic strength and power is also back. Their only weak point, if there is a serious one left at all, is that Germany lacks efficiency in front of goal.

Loew's message to his team is clear, not only in his demanding a smooth qualification campaign but also in his solutions for the midfield. After Bastian Schweinsteiger's international retirement, the question about his successor kept German media and fans busy. In choosing Khedira instead of the favored choice Ilkay Guendogan (Manchester City), Loew's answer did not leave much room for speculation.

While a Guendogan pick would have been a harbinger of a more offensive game, Khedira has the ability to close possible gaps in the defensive midfield. Khedira's game might be less spectacular than that of his rival, but the German-Tunisian fulfills Loew's demand to play things safe when it comes to a dominating the middle of the park.

Khedira also fits into Loew's new strategy which demands a more dynamic game going forward after winning the ball. It was Khedira himself who explained the change in the team's game by comparing it to Borussia Dortmund's after coach Thomas Tuchel took over the job from Juergen Klopp (now Liverpool). "We want to play a mixture of possession and fast. Cheap Ducks Jerseys   Cheap Arizona Coyotes Jerseys   Cheap Montreal Canadiens Jerseys   Wholesale Boston Bruins Jerseys   Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys   Wholesale Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys   Wholesale Colorado Avalanche Jerseys   Wholesale Florida Panthers Jerseys   Wholesale Team Finland Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Team Czech Republic Hockey Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 07:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CDULOURD Index du Forum -> Optimalisations/Conseils/Partages -> Optimalisations des Box Tv Android Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation